Looking for Active friends

Options
Hi everyone! Just took a look at my friends list and sadly most of them haven't been active for 3-12 months. I just recently had surgery on both my knees, but I still make it to the gym 4-5 days a week. Im not into quick fix diets......pills and meal replacement shakes. I believe in eating healthy (not perfect in any way) and working out in some shape and form. I love lifting, and unfortunately 90% of cardio has been taken out of my life until i get knee replacement surgery. If you have had knee surgeries as well or any injury that's a bonus to me. Let's do this together and become get supporters for each other. Looking forward to your friend request.

Jessica

Replies

• NimbleNate
    NimbleNate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any problems with my knees, but I am trying to live a more active lifestyle. I avoid quick fixes as well, sticking to what works over the long haul. Running, lifting, and yoga are three of my top workouts. Feel free to add me!
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    NimbleNate wrote: »
    I haven't had any problems with my knees, but I am trying to live a more active lifestyle. I avoid quick fixes as well, sticking to what works over the long haul. Running, lifting, and yoga are three of my top workouts. Feel free to add me!

I have done a little yoga, would love to do more. I added you! :)