5'6.5 female looking to lose 50 pounds!! Anyone else with me?

Options

Replies

• HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,7". I'm 70lbs down so far with another 60 to go :) Anyone feel free to add me!
  • julie_1217
    julie_1217 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! :)
    I'm 30 and 5'4" ... my lowest adult weight has been around 165, but my goal is to get down to 145ish. I'm currently 190 ... so 45 or so pounds to go. Anyone please feel free to add me! I would love the support & to be able to support and encourage you too!
  • Rain203
    Rain203 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and have 50lbs to lose!
    I've been doing this for a week now, weigh-in on Fridays and have lost 4lbs so far! I'm so proud even just that little bit of weight has made me think I can do this!!!

Feel free to add me! The support of people on here is so good!

That's awesome work! I will add you
  • Rain203
    Options
    I'm 5,7". I'm 70lbs down so far with another 60 to go :) Anyone feel free to add me!

Congrats on the loss! I can't wait to see that type of success!
  • Rain203
    edited March 2016
    Options
    julie_1217 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! :)
    I'm 30 and 5'4" ... my lowest adult weight has been around 165, but my goal is to get down to 145ish. I'm currently 190 ... so 45 or so pounds to go. Anyone please feel free to add me! I would love the support & to be able to support and encourage you too!

Hi Julie! You sound very similar to me minus the height. Last time I was here I Managed to lose 50+ pounds and was down to 145. Then I had baby number two and gained all my weight back and was up to 200

Now I'm at 190 and am looking to hit that goal again! We can do this :)
  • AlliHeathe
    AlliHeathe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm basically the same. I'm 5'6.75" and I need to lose about 70 more lbs. I've already lost 45.
  • pigsocks
    pigsocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" looking to loose around 70lbs. Just restarted in March.
  • h4nm4rie
    h4nm4rie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 65 pounds! Feel free to add me. I'm brand new!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    somewhere between 5'6" and 5'6.5" ( it varies every time I'm measured). I'm down 30ish pounds over the last year and think longer term I want to lose at least another 30ish pounds. The current goal I'm struggling with is sub-200 and to weigh less than my husband. I've been within 5 lbs for the last couple months. I could use focus and rededication.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, wanting to lose about 30-40. Not sure if I count for this thread, but posting anyway! Feel free to add me, I typically add everyone.
  • Rain203
    Options
    AlliHeathe wrote: »
    I'm basically the same. I'm 5'6.75" and I need to lose about 70 more lbs. I've already lost 45.
    Congrats on the loss!!!
  • Rain203
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    somewhere between 5'6" and 5'6.5" ( it varies every time I'm measured). I'm down 30ish pounds over the last year and think longer term I want to lose at least another 30ish pounds. The current goal I'm struggling with is sub-200 and to weigh less than my husband. I've been within 5 lbs for the last couple months. I could use focus and rededication.

Hello! First I want to congratulate you on your 30lb loss! Losing weight is no easy task! However, you've come to the right place to lose that additional 30lbs. It helps having friends with similar goals :smile:
  • Rain203
    Options
    I'm 5'5, wanting to lose about 30-40. Not sure if I count for this thread, but posting anyway! Feel free to add me, I typically add everyone.

Hi daisy! The truth is that we are all on he same type of journey --weight loss. Of course you are a right for for this group!

• Rain203
    Options
    Hi guys! Some of you were interested in the carb free pancakes I talked about in my status today.

I got the recipe from here :

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-banana-pancakes-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-218658

jdt5zetd3z0x.jpeg
  • ifrah54
    ifrah54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wana lose 50 pounds too..
  • majo_jojo86
    majo_jojo86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need to loose 40 pounds....
  • minimah7
    minimah7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in looking to do the same (a bit more than 50 pounds to lose and never gain back). Lol! We can do this, guys! :D Teamwork makes the dream work! I have lost around 12 pounds so far. 5'6" here in Delaware.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. God bless!
  • scriptie
    scriptie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5'6.5 here with 50lbs left to lose too! Also had baby number 2 last June (gained it all with #1 though). Sending a request!
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ha... I'm also 5'6.5"! I'm almost at 60lbs lost and have another 20ish to go. I started in September. :smile:
  • trekkiegirl8
    trekkiegirl8 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Can I get in on this, too? :smile: I'm the same height. I lost over 30 lbs a couple of years ago and then gained it back. I want to lose that 30 again. I did it with Nutrisystem last time but then I hit a wall, got frustrated, was getting tired of the food. I know what to do and how to do it (more or less!) and I've lost a few pounds the last few weeks. It's the motivation that needs boosting.