Ever talk to your gym crush?

Options

Replies

• mankars
    mankars Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Never ever speak to any females at the gym... because they feel that men only want to speak for only one reason. But most important, when I am at the gym it's my time, my space and me.... Zen.
  • 25brittany25
    25brittany25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm so red and sweaty by the end of my workout no one would wanna talk to me. I'm very focused on breathing during cardio. I have bad eye sight so sometimes I'll try to stare at myself in the mirror and I'll see my lil head bobbing up and down cuz I walk on a huge incline. Ha sometimes I'll see someone looking at the mirror looking at me, probably thinking I'm looking at them. Oh and sometimes I'll be paranoid if someone is looking at my camel toe Hahaha true.. sorry had to say it .
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I just use the mirrors to "observe"

I like your style
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I finally got her name after five years of seeing her all the time. I struck up a chat in the parking lot one night. I swear angels sang when she told me her name. We've only spoken a couple times since. I'm usually too shy and sweaty to say much. And she's got a boyfriend.
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    There's this super cute girl in my gym thats my gym crush for sure. I haven't really talked to her bc she always comes in with this guy. They don't workout together or even talk during their workout. I sometimes see her looking and me and make eye contact... Ive always wanted to ask if he's her brother or bf but i havent had the courage yet lol :/
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    @allstarelmo23 go for it bro, just flex those guns in front of her B)
  • Sadlyinwar
    Sadlyinwar Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I go to a female only gym so yeah, that isn't going to happen. :D Even if I had a gym crush, I wouldn't talk to them. I'm the quiet gym goer, just focused on my workout.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »
    Nah, the gym is my sanctuary. And I'm a firm believer in never sh**ing where you sleep! Or in this case workout.

Okay.. this metaphor is wrong on so many levels. . I don't know where to start. .
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    If they are super hot, I have a full blown inappropriate conversation- well its all in my head anyways but still ;-) lol
  • wisenbsd
    wisenbsd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Before I got engaged I was entirely too focused on my gainz!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I go to a super friendly gym. It's de rigeur to talk to everyone, so who knows if anyone is flirting, or just being polite.
  • HearMySirenSong
    HearMySirenSong Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I work at a university which has a state of the art gym that I am allowed to use for free (!!) so my gym is full of bros, college athletes, etc. They are basically jailbait, not to mention the fact that I have my headphones in, so unless I am asking if a bench or rack is open, that is the extent of my conversation.

I am not opposed to looking- and if you want to stare at my a** while I'm doing squats, more power to you :D
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Never had the courage. Didn't think he would actually talk to me.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just glance and admire that's all
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Actually, a girl left a note on my car windshield. This goes back to about 2001. It read "You're gorgeous, see you next week". I still recall the pretty handwriting. I never found out who she was, sadly. And I ended up moving far away shortly after that. But what a boost! I thought about that one forever.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    No, but there are two guys who are incredibly chatty....I'm too nice to cut them off, but they eat up my gym time!
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    The gym is my me time , don't usually look to socialize, I usually keep my music up loud in my headphones and my hat low. Just wanna focus on the workout.
  • saraAmcd
    saraAmcd Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Don't poop where you eat.
  • loli707lz394
    loli707lz394 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Buff_Man wrote: »
    Everyone has their headphones on so to talk to anyone you have to make hand signals like a moron
    That's y I usually wear the earplug set... One on my ear n other one tucked... Unless I'm jogging or stair elliptical that's when only an earthquake will have my attention ;)
  • loli707lz394
    loli707lz394 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nfxpzx7qv71s02vreo1_400.gif

Lmao.... Great way to start my day :D