Changing My Life/Need Support Please!

Options
Hi everyone. I am a 38 year old female and engaged to be married. The wedding is Sept 9th 2017 and I thought that is a good point to help me get motivated to get healthy. I am very overweight and I have a serious food addiction. I find it consumes me sometimes. Even though I don't want to and I know it is bad for me I find myself wanting and craving things that are very bad for me. Two years ago I was hospitalized for 3 days with pancreatitis because of how poorly I eat. You think that would have been a wake up call for me. Sure it was for a while, but sadly I slipped back into the normal routine for me. For Christmas my fiancé's parents each got us a Fitbit and it is fantastic, but Marc is kind of lazy and it is hard to get motivated to exercise with him. I went to the gym I have a membership at for the first time in a year last night with my future mother in law and it was fantastic. I am motived right now, but I am going to need help to stay that way. I have a very dear friend who would do this with me, but she lives so far away and has so much in her life right now I can not ask her. Please, I need help. I need friends to help me with this. I want so much to change my life and be healthy and feel good when I pick out clothes that are not a 5X or a 26/28, it is so depressing. Please I would love some moral support. Thank you, have a great day!!! :)