Why is "weight loss" not showing up on my home page?

Options
It says 0 and it shouldn't be 0. I notice other people's home pages show weight loss but not mine. :( What gives?

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You most likely have to update your starting weight.

​Please see this article, and search for other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...

myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/10592-how-do-i-change-my-starting-weight-or-edit-incorrect-weight-entries-

You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight or edit previous entries. On your mobile device, you can use the Web browser and request to load the desktop site.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile, which is used to calculate your overall loss (or gain).

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.

a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or

b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.

c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight, since any weight loss or gain calculations use the oldest date/weight.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Have you put a lower weight before on here in the past if so that's why until you meet that it will show 0
    Plus above *
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ahhh..... yeah. I had a lower weight in 2007. Thanks!