Help! Weight gain by birth control

Options
2»

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Was I horrible? Huh. Thought I was being factual. If you keep at it, you will continue to lose weight. Fluid retention is a PITA but it's just fluid.

Tip: When you read advice from others, read it from a neutral standpoint as simple advice, not criticism or insulting to you personally. I am really trying to see how my post was horrible towards you.

ETA: You flagged my post? Why?
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    b7dke8zo6as9.png
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    size102b wrote: »
    trjjoy wrote: »
    You are more than likely eating too much.

Total rubbish every time I have a new mirena coil my weightloss is effected and I stick to 1400 calories a day
    Your minera coil can't make you gain fat. Only food can do that. Fluid retention, yes. Fat, no, so if you're gaining more than just water, it's because you're eating too much. How do you measure your intake?

Did I say it made you fat NO I said it effects weightloss due to fluid retention
    Obviously I stuck it out as you can see by my photo
    -71lbs in 11 months when I had a new coil my weightloss stalked for a few weeks
    So obviously I'm weighing & measuring everything or I'd not drop 6 dress sizes in less than a year

Why do people need to be horrible to others it's very sad and hurtful

71 pounds in 11 months is very fast loss, your water related stall couldn't have been long?