22 weeks pregnant and I need help

Options
2»

Replies

• OhhMamaBear
    OhhMamaBear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the feedback and input I've been getting.. I will definitely do some more research.. I've spent all evening looking up low calorie recipes and I will be talking to my husband about bringing the treadmill back into the living room..

My main concern is dinner and snacks. I akways have multi-grain cheerios and my lactose-free milk for breakfast and a spinach salad for lunch... Dinner is hard bc no one else is concerned about eating right but me so i either end up eating spaghetti or hot dogs (which i dont care for), pizza or burgers.. Thats all anyone wants to eat here.. Im a sahm so preparing a seperate meal for myself has proved out if our budget. Im just going to have to find a way to get this house on board with choosing the right foods..
  • kathrine90
    kathrine90 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hun let us know how you go i gained 70lbs with my little boy and was 296lbs when i had him.
    Even though i went swimming 3-4 times a week. I think i just though i could eat what i liked haha.
    Have you thought about going swimming ??
    I lost some of it when i gave birth but im now upto 315lbs. Lost 14lbs this year though.
    Feel free to add me and being a sahm it becomes really hard to eat well if no one else around you is.
    I dont get how only 20lbs though.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Your OB/GYN sounds like an insufferable dope if s/he thinks a treadmill is dangerous or you're so fragile that a slip and fall will seriously injure you or the fetus.
  • adelahorn3
    adelahorn3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As you reach week 22 , you have probably begun to look more like you are pregnant rather than putting on a few pounds. This is a time when everyone you come into contact with realizes you are definitely pregnant due to your physical appearance.