You look lovely!
  • Ahsim24
    Ahsim24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What a change! You look terrific and probably added years to your life! Very inspiring- thanks for sharing.
  • ashgal81
    ashgal81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow great job girl! I also have a question about loose skin? Do you have it? My goal is 90lbs lost but i could loose 100. My first goal is 60lbs start small and keep going!

I did but only in my stomach. I did have a set of twins. The rest of my body went back fairly well. I had to have a tummy tuck.
    knvotmz972mc.jpeg

• ashgal81
    Options
    Amazing! How tall are you? Your starting looks very similar to mine.

I am 5'8 and with heels I am almost 6ft.
  • ashgal81
    Options
    Wouldn't have guessed those pictures were of the same person. Nice work!!

Lol-unfortunately that is me.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!
    Congratulations.
  • ashgal81
    Options
    Be_Lively wrote: »
    How amazing you are! My SW is 270 so this is truly inspiring to me. I am curious if you have loose skin? I am guessing not because of your bikini comment!

Just on my stomach. I got a tummy tuck back in January. And thank u so much.3gqqmo5hde7o.jpeg

• ashgal81
    Options
    You are giving me so much hope that it can be done. I started in January with a goal of 120 pounds. I am down 39 so far. You look great.

Trust me, if I can do it...so can u. I use to be the laziest person alive but I was getting very unhealthy. My daughter finally said, "I want a thin mommy". Made me very sad.
  • ashgal81
    Options
    PAZlady wrote: »
    Great job. You look fabulous. I'm starting at about the same weight. What was your daily calorie allotment when you started, if I may ask? Thanks

Thank u! I consumed about 1200 calories but I also did low sugar/semi-clean eating diet. If processed foods are in your diet, u will likely not see such dramatic results.
  • ashgal81
    Options
    Thank u so much everyone. I appreciate all of the kind words. To answer the most popular question, I had loose skin but only on my stomach so I had a tummy tuck in January. If any of u are subscribers to Women's Health Magazine, I believe my journey will be showcased in the July or August. Again, thank u so much. Feel free to message me with questions or if u want to see pics.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow this is great transformation. I can tell by both pictures that you have a great sense of style. What difference has it made for you to know you can look good and buy anything?
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You are an inspiration!
  • mandietippets
    mandietippets Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! So so inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Go rock that bikini you look great!
  • ashgal81
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »
    Wow this is great transformation. I can tell by both pictures that you have a great sense of style. What difference has it made for you to know you can look good and buy anything?

Thank u. Shopping for a size 22 is difficult. Shopping for a size 6 is easy. Also I live in the 2nd obese city in the US...there is always a size 6 available. My favorite store is The Express. They don't sell above a 12. Wearing a size 6 feels so much better than any food ever could.

• abamariem
    abamariem Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great what was your calorie intake if you don't mind me asking
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    You are killing it. You look beautiful!!! Congrats on all your hard work!! Your before-tuck tummy looks similar to mine. Your after tummy is so, so nice. Its great to see an after pic- maybe there is bikini hope for me too!! I might have a tuck once I see how it looks once I reach goal weight!! 3 pregnancies was just too much for the ol mid-section skin.
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Stunning! inspirational...........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!