Garmin Vivosmart HR

Options
Bluedimplett
Bluedimplett Posts: 52 Member
edited March 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey Everyone!

I'm back to working out and bought a garmin vivosmart. Unfortunately, everyone i know uses a fitbit, so i have no connections to keep me motivated. I would love to have some new connections. my username is: bluedimplett

Replies

• law102189
    law102189 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a connection request. I've had the Vivosmart HR for about 5 weeks and love it. I work out 4 x per week, but with a sedentary job, rarely hit 10000 steps on weekdays. Could use motivation as well. Lori
  • kgintner
    kgintner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just purchased mine two weeks ago! I'd love more connections to help motivate me! My username is kgintner67! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Bluedimplett
    Options
    yay super excited you both added me. right now i workout 5x a week. i love the garmin way more than the fitbit
  • mum4eva
    mum4eva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I just mine a week ago. Still learning how to sync my bike and my fitness. Hit sync and I can not see it sync to smart hr. Other than that I love it.
  • juxtapose13
    juxtapose13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hey i just got mine too ...i am still figuring it out ...will send you a request or whatever they do to add people once i get my brain to figure it out :P
  • VinAlaska
    VinAlaska Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've had my Vivosmart for almost 2 years and I love it...feel free to add me.
  • dbarnes724
    dbarnes724 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me sunshyne247
  • notabay
    notabay Posts: 26 Member
    Options

I just got one a few weeks ago and I'm still learning how to use it. I would also love to have some Garmin friends to connect with. Please add me
  • tafinney
    tafinney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have had my Vivosmart HR for about a week now and none of my MFP or FB friends have one, so I need connections for challenges. Feel free to add me: tafinney
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have one as well. Username: kevtheimpaler
  • pmbgrp
    pmbgrp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yay super excited you both added me. right now i workout 5x a week. i love the garmin way more than the fitbit

Me too! Thanks for the add!
  • pmbgrp
    pmbgrp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    pmbgrp

• Bluedimplett
    Options
    i think i have added everyone who provided a username
  • ashpile83
    ashpile83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just got my vivosmart yesterday. I've been moving, but it says I've been inactive for 3 hours. What an I doing wrong? My name is ashpile83 if you wanna add me too.
  • royboy969
    royboy969 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can find some Vivofit groups on FB as well plus you can go to Garmin Connect. I am royboy96 or just Roy Goodwin
  • Lpstockman
    Lpstockman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a vivosmart as well. Is anyone having problems with it syncing with MFP? My hasn't been syncing for about 2 months.
    Also FYI there is a new program called matchup where you can challenge people with different trackers. So you can compete with your old friends who have fit bits ect.. There is an app for ios but for Android you have creat a link to your home screen. The only problem I have is getting my friends to join matchup.
  • Lydilod
    Lydilod Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can all add me, username MichelleODonoghue
  • MarkCurtis91
    MarkCurtis91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Markcurtis_
  • redwngs19
    redwngs19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm new to MFP and just received my Garmin over the weekend, so trying to find my way though these two things. Please add me if you like. redwngs19 :smile:
  • Kojie75
    Kojie75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been using my Vivosmart for about a year and am in love with it. Feel free to add me. KojieB