Options
    Week Days:
    5:15-5:30am wake up, RR, turn on TV/DVD, put hair up
    5:30ish workout (youtube or DVD)
    6:10 shower and dressed
    6:25 turn on coffee
    6:30-6:55 coffee and computer time, RR and put on makeup
    7 take dogs out and hope they don't eat grass or walnuts
    7:15-7:30 eat snack and prep bag for work (hopefully dogs have not thrown up, and I don't have additional clean up)
    7:30 leave for work
    8-4:30 work (snack is a protein bar at 10:05, lunch at 11:40, afternoon snack is usually a banana)
    4:45-5:15 workout (M/W is lifting, T/TH is usually a 3 mile run, Fri is rest night)
    5:15-6 drive home and prep dinner (Friday we go out, usually shopping and Whataburger)
    6-8 eat dinner, clean up, make lunch and prep coffee for tomorrow, bath/shower, pick out work and workout clothes, pack bag, snack (maybe watch some TV with hubs)
    8:30 bedtime, reading, lights out by 9-9:30

Weekend:
    Maybe sleep till 7. Saturdays are usually circuit training video, then coffee/bath/take dogs out. Sundays are yoga, coffee, RR, take dogs out, RR and then a run at the park followed by grocery shopping. I also try to get in a nice walk or two with the dogs on weekends and holidays.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hmmm ....

5:30/6:00 AM - Wake up on my own, go to the restroom, realize I'm still dog tired. Go back to sleep.

6:45 AM - First alarm goes off. Hit cancel. Go back to sleep.

7:00 AM - Second alarm goes off. Hit cancel. Go back to sleep.

7:15 AM - Third Alarm goes off. Hit cancel. Turn on tv and select something on Netflix. Let it play. Doze on and off.

7:30 AM- Forth alarm goes off. Sit up and actually watch the TV while wondering if I really want to go to class today.

7:45 AM- Fifth alarm goes off. Decide it is in my best interest to attend class. Get up and go take a shower.

8:00 AM - Sixth and final alarm goes off to let me know I should be out of the shower by now.

8:00-8:30 AM - Morning routine and prepare breakfast, morning snack, and lunch (breakfast only ... And maybe a morning snack ... if it is Friday). Pack class things into backpack, grab food off the counter, rush out the door to my car swearing that tomorrow I will get up earlier so I don't have to rush

8:45 AM - Pull into business school garage and eat breakfast.

9:00 AM to ... 5:15 on Mondays, 3:00 Tuesday's and Thursday's (class and then work), 2:15 on Wednesdays, and 12:05 on Fridays - Class or Class and then work

5:45/3:30/2:30/12:30 - Gym for hour and fifteen then shower

Remainder of afternoon/evening - homework, studying, cooking, chill with friends, club meetings, group project meetings, etc.

10 PM - Homework/study cutoff ... Or else random bs gets turned it because I can't spell or I end up reading the same paragraph 80 times over

1:00 AM - Usually asleep no later than this time

Sat/Sun
    -Up and out of bed by 9, maybe 10
    -Protein shake then gym then breakfast/morning snack if I'm hungry.
    -Shower
    -Rest of the day is doing homework ahead of time, studying for exams, going over to friends places, going grocery shopping, washing and folding clothes, going to group project meetings, participation in organization functions, etc

Aaaaaand repeat.

Unless it's summer. Then I have this amazing full-time internship position at a great firm. I get up (like actually GET UP lol) with the birds, leave my parents house (the internship is closer to them which is great for me because I don't have to pay rent whoop whoop) around 6:45, get there around 8-8:15 (traffic is a billion times worse where they live), work until 5:00, and get home around 6:00/6:30 (again with that traffic lol). I use my schools or my apartments gym, so I don't have a gym near them. I simply do home workouts. Then kind of whatever for the rest of the evening, spend time with my parents and brother, call up some friends, work on my internship stuff, etc.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    8:30 alarm goes off. Snooze til about 9.
    9 ish- get up, get dressed, put dogs out.
    10:00-10:15-leave to go to the gym
    Get to the gym by 10:45.
    Work out from 10:45-12:20.
    Home by 12:45
    12:45-1:25- wash hair, get cleaned up, change clothes , get ready for work.
    1:30-6:30 work
    Get home anywhere from 6:40 to 7 pm depending on whether I get out of work on time or not.
    7:00pm start dinner/eat
    8:00-? Clean
    In bed anywhere from 10:30 to midnight.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,154 Member
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    up @ 5am
    Feed and walk the dog
    Make Breakfast
    Be @ work for 6am
    snack @ 10:30am
    home for Lunch/feed the dog @ 12pm
    Snack @ 2pm
    Leave work @ 3pm
    Gym from 3:15pm to 4:15pm
    home dinner @ 5pm
    walk the dog for an hour
    work around the house
    bed @ 10pm
    sleep

Rinse & repeat Mon to Fri...

Sat / Sun I do what-ever but eat similar or less than the above (unless we have a party then all bet's are off).

:)

How do you all manage to wake up @5 am or early in the morning? Why i feel so tired all the time? Any suggestions?

Y'all making me soooo glad I'm childless and retired!

FWIW, I was never an early morning person. Even when working long hours, I got up at the latest possible time, ate on the run, and barely skidded into work on time, saving extra work hours, most home chores & exercise for evenings and weekends.

For contrast and laughs, my current routine is more like:

Tu & Th: Up at 7, fix snack-breakfast for the road, at spin class at 9. Full breakfast (lunch?) after spin.
    Rest of the week: Winter - sleep until 10 or noon unless I need to get up for something, stretch/yoga for 30-45 minutes, breakfast. Summer - same as Winter, some days; other days, get down to the river by 8:30 to row, often go out for coffee with rowing buddies afterward.

Post breakfast, household chores, errands, hobbies, internet time, weight training at home, core exercise at home; in Winter possibly some rowing machine at home or a walk if the weather is warm (usually isn't). Probably some more lunch or a snack.

Evening: Social stuff, rowing team practice, more chores/hobbies/errands, arts'n'crafts group meeting, other rowing if not winter, etc. Finish unfinished weight training or core exercise if needed. Keep going until at least midnight (when I have to get up next morning), if not 2 or 3AM.

I like retirement! ;)