PMS hunger

Options
13»

Replies

• coonhoundmom50
    coonhoundmom50 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah, PMS is starting, diet shakes ive been on since 4/8/16, just aren't hitting the spot today, even with mix-ins, like pb powder and banana. TOM is 10 days away. Thinking about a snack thats low carb, but filling. Hmmmm, thinking about cheese cubes. I had some sharp cheddar (7 1x1 cubes), cucumber slices, and baby carrots w/ no dip, while driving this past saturday. Lemme tell ya, the combo of the 3 was very, very filling!!!
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    there are days u just have to eat at maintenance, PMS days are one of them
  • lisalewis7588
    lisalewis7588 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just accept that your PMS days aren't going to be deficit days, but DO try to stay at maintenance. For example; go to an ice cream shop and get ONE scoop instead of buying the quart (or gallon...... :blush:) container. Go to a bakery and get ONE brownie instead of making a pan. (those are my two enormous weaknesses on my PMS days). Have a meal plan ready and prepped for the day(s)/week so you can eat healthy meals without much effort, or have leftovers from previous days at the ready. And if you do fall off the wagon spectacularly... dust yourself off, get back up, and get back on. We all fail sometimes, and one or two bad days isn't going to completely derail your progress.