Kinda new

Options
Hey there. I'm brandi. I'm 24 years old, from Pennsylvania, and I'm kinda new here. I have been lurking around for about 5 weeks or so. I started at 242 lbs, and I'm currently down to 225.4. When I started logging into MFP, I weighed in at 238, so that's why MFP doesn't add up to how much I lost overall. I have 2 goals here. I will get down to at least 160, possibly 140 if I don't feel my best at 160, and I also want to be off of the TWO blood pressure meds I am currently taking.

Replies

• HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats on what you've achieved so far :) Feel free to add me. I was 270lbs 2 years ago and lost 70 prior to joining with another 60lbs to go.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandi, and Welcome! Feel free to add me for support. I've lost over 100 lbs and would love to cheer you on.
  • Shredded_McGrunt
    Shredded_McGrunt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do it, no problem! Feel free to add!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.

I used to be on here for years and lost 75 pounds (my current 2-yr. old profile pic). I quit logging for about 14 months and gained a few pounds. I am back, active, and looking for active friends again (I wish I would not have cancelled my old account!).