Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Love It or Hate It ?

Options

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Hate

Sunny days
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    love - I mean who doesn't just love a sunny day?:))

Warm but rainy day?
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Love it

Snow storms when your home safe and warm?
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    love

self check-outs?
  • FitPhillygirl
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hate

kittens
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    love

Themed hotel suites?
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options

Outdoor swimming pools
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    not the community ones - but the hotel ones can be lovely:))

spending the afternoon with kids?
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Love

Sushi
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    love - sashimi especially:)

making an elaborate dessert or meal?
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Love

Cleaning up that same large dinner?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Hate

Having dishwasher for occasions such as this?
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    of course! love!!

Do you love to 'clean as you go' or leave it til the end?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Depends on my level of energy

Do you let guests help you clean up if they offer?
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    usually don't - I like them to feel 'pampered' and I'm a little picky when it comes to putting stuff away/cleaning, etc., lol! such a control freak :#

Talking with street/homeless people?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I love doing outreaches and helping out where I can, Even sometimes go buy a bunch of items off the value menu and pass them out. Once I was so drawn to this homeless guy that I stood in line waiting very long at the only local restaurant to get him a meal just to find that he had left. I was so heartbroken and went searching for him but couldn't find him. I found another homeless guy who I gave it to, however I wasn't really feeling good vibes with this one! Then after driving down the road on our way home I spotted the first guy! My heart was telling me that I really needed to do something for him but my husband wouldn't stop again to spend another eight dollars on the meal I had already purchased! when we got home I was in tears so I prepared a hearty meal put it in a Tupperware and went back this time by myself and it was in the pouring rain at this point and he was gone again! so I searched until I found my guy sheltered under an awning outside a Walgreens store. I was determined that I was going to listen to my heart that pay. There was one other homeless person in my past that really impacted my life I would see him outside a Walmart store every single time and my heart would just tell me something. At that point in my Life I had gone through a trauma previously and I was very nervous and Larry to talk to any strangers let alone a homeless person so I never did a thing. Then one day I decided I was going to go to McDonald's and buy him a mail by the time I came out here to have disappeared. I never saw him again not once after that! And I always wondered if he had passed away or something terrible had happened to him. I think this is why I was so determined on this occasion to listen to my heart and do Something!

I know that my story was kind of long but can you share any similar circumstances?
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    @FabulousFantasticFifty - Your kindness is overwhelming! <3 your <3 I simply loved you telling us that!

Mine? It took about two months to organize, but a group of my friends got together - raised donations for a bagged sandwich meal for around 150 people. Got together a few weekends ago now - assembled them and then went downtown and handed them out. It was a cool event!

I can understand that feeling about your wanting to help 'that' guy. I saw 'my' guy who I always see on a particular street and it was kind of a coldish day. So I stopped and gave me the 'gourmet' coffee and scone I was so looking forward to eating to him. Nothing quite as heartening a tale, but similar feeling.

Anyone else?

• vegmebuff
    Options
    ^ I'll do another one, since there are no takers lol!

Owning a large vehicle (trucks, SUV's, etc.,)?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Love

Beefing up your truck as beefy as possible! :smiley:
  • HarshitLadva44
    HarshitLadva44 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hate it.

Seeing your SO drenched in sweat after a workout.