Not yet....

Options
nmwade0927
nmwade0927 Posts: 278 Member
I'm not yet a success story, but I am here to tell you now....that I will be....

Happy Wednesday :-)

Replies

• indigrrl
    indigrrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've met your first goal - getting started! I met my second today - first 5 lbs down. Reward was a 30-min hike w/ the dog in this beautiful weather.
  • nmwade0927
    Options
    indigrrl wrote: »
    Sounds like you've met your first goal - getting started! I met my second today - first 5 lbs down. Reward was a 30-min hike w/ the dog in this beautiful weather.

Great job :-) keep it up!!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit! I'm looking forward to reading your success story in the future. :)
  • nmwade0927
    Options
    That's the spirit! I'm looking forward to reading your success story in the future. :)

Thanks Dave....stay tuned ;-)
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Good luck on your journey. I look forward to seeing you cross the finish line. :)
  • nmwade0927
    Options
    You've got this! Good luck on your journey. I look forward to seeing you cross the finish line. :)

Thank you! I've tried before and failed...but its different this time!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    :) Good on you for making the commitment!
    So, what's different this time? How are you going to reach your goals? We're all here to cheer you on every step of the way, even the stumbles.
  • nmwade0927
    Options
    Ah, i think i found the right combo with my vitamins/supplements/sleep that has really jump started my energy levels. I havent had cravings and gave up pop. I just really want it this time...like it just clicked :) i am eating better, i went from 3-4 pops a day to 1-2 a week. I am sleeping better and i am doing a lot of walking :) thanks for being there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!