Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It gets harder the older I get

I'm Yolanda did this once years ago I lost 115 pounds right before I turned 50. Gained 50 of them back recently.. Now that I am 54 and going through menopause it is really rough keeping the wait off. I exercise for 20 to 30 minutes every morning, my goal is always to do 20 or 30 additional minutes of exercise after work but by the time I get home I'm dog tired. I need energy!

Replies

• annleg83
    annleg83 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi Yolanda -

First of all - great job on your weight loss and kudos for catching it before you regained it all back.

For the workout issue - I have to get my workouts in either before work or at lunch or else I won't do them. Maybe try doing a tougher workout before work (so you can shower) and then a walk at lunch or break (if possible)? That may help.

I've found out that the more I work out, the more energy I feel (didn't feel that way at first) so stick with it! It'll be worth it!!

Good luck!!