Canned Tuna/Chicken

Options
Can you guys give me some recipes for canned tuna and chicken? I'd like to use these more as they would be a time savor for me and just easier to do. Id prefer recipes and also just simple meals for lunches or if im on the go (:

Replies

• lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Try Pinterest you will find tons!!!
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad. Chicken enchiladas. Soups. Casseroles.
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    In your food processor, dump: your canned tuna. A chopped: celery stalk; carrot; some onion; a garlic clove; sweet pepper slices. Add any seasonings you like. Add either: oil, vinegar (or lemon juice) and a little mustard; or avocado; or yogurt. Swirl it all up to the consistency you like. If you're feeling less lazy, you might like to toast up the veggies before you throw them in the processor.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    I take a 7 oz can of tuna and mix it with sriracha sauce, an egg, light mayo and just enough bread crumbs so it's sticky. Then make two tuna patties and fry them in a pan.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I'm really, really simple. I'll take a can of chicken and add a tablespoon of bbq sauce and just eat it like that. Or a packet of mustard (thank you, Subway, for keeping me supplied) mixed with a pouch of tuna.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    I take a 7 oz can of tuna and mix it with sriracha sauce, an egg, light mayo and just enough bread crumbs so it's sticky. Then make two tuna patties and fry them in a pan.

Totally this.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I just mix either canned tuna or chicken with a little mayo (plus chopped black olives with chicken or pickle relish with tuna) and either make a sandwich or eat it on crackers.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Deleted - duplicate post
  • sugargrammy45
    sugargrammy45 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    One can of water packed tuna, drained; Egg white of one egg; 2 TB all-purpose flour . . . mix all together; Melt 1 TB margarine or butter in skillet or griddle; Divide into 3 patties and drop by spoonful onto skillet/griddle. Brown on one side for a couple of minutes, turn and brown well on second side. They are delicious. If you eat it all yourself, you can figure the amount as 262 calories. However, if you use non-stick spray instead of butter or margarine, the total amount is 192 calories. Very quick and very delicious. You may want to salt them a bit if you don't have to restrict your sodium.