6 Months in!

Options
mrschwarten
mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
Hi everyone!
I've been going good for 6 months and I would like to share some photos :smiley:

It's incredible how you don't always notice you're making progress till you put these pictures side by side on your computer :) I am feeling really good, both inside and out right now! lol, and I learned how to take a good body selfie, too :wink:
Thank you all for looking!!

56ff5zpbqylu.jpg

aadxhahjfe1y.jpg

Replies

• efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!!
  • safisana
    safisana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great! Do you mind sharing your height / weight? (I have a similar body type to you, at least in your before photo!)
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Much noticeable difference. Good work!
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great job, that's an incredible transformation!
  • mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!! I'm so happy and proud, and I know that you all are killin' it too!!

@safisana, I am 5'2". At the before pictures I was 159.9 pounds (silly me, I used to think "160 is fat. I'll never get there." Well, as soon as I saw the 159.9, it dawned on me that I'm there. I'm at the weight I swore I'd never be. Time for change!), and the after is 142.2!

Eatin' clean, drinkin' plenty of water, and lifting weights!! :):):)
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!