Exercise? YES! Its sooool worth it :)

Options
LivingtheLeanDream
LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
Hi folks,

I just wanted to say to you all that eating better and exercising lots really is worth it. For me I haven't seen huge losses on the scale (I never had a lot to lose anyway) but since Christmas I have only lost about 4lbs but you know what? the scales aren't really a big deal (or they shouldn't be!) because... since I upped my workouts in January, and yes I am VERY consistant at working out, at least 40 mins per day 6 days/week I have REAPED TERRFICI RESULTS -

My body has diminished in size soo much since then e.g in February I bought a UK size 12 dress for work to replace my size 14, I had just completed the 30 day Shred. I was chuffed to be getting into a size smaller dress then (haven't been a 12 in 20 yrs!)....

I kept on doing my workouts, increasing them, mixing them up with cardio, strength and Pilates and a month ago I ended up having to order the same dress (its a uniform) in a UK SIZE 10!! so I'M DOWN TWO SIZES!!! who'd have thought that 4lbs could equal TWO DRESS SIZES!!!!! I know!! I can't quite believe it myself, but its clear to see its not the weight loss, its my muscles tightening and reducing my size! woohooo!!

For all you peeps who aren't shifting the pounds, don't give up hope cos you will be losing inches! workouts are the key to success! Not only can I fit into smaller clothes I feel so fit, healthy and completely toned . I am looking better in my 40's than I EVER did in my 20's and 30's!

So whenever you feel that the scales are against you just keep on going and you WILL get the results you sooo crave.

Have a great day folks :)

I'm rubbish and working out how to post photos on here, but you can see from my profile pic how svelte I am now, that was taken a few weeks ago.

Replies

• Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    THANKS for posting!!! I've been losing slowly :( but as you say, "I'm shrinking and people see and compliment" Thanks for reminding me because sometimes that scale is discouraging........
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT post!! Awesome results :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!