Gym fails

Options
sarahkanzalone
sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
Anyone else have a gym fail? Mine today: realizing AFTER my hour workout that there was a hole in my pants.... Luckily the gym wasn't crowded and my workout was most likely not flashing my lady bits to others in the gym

Replies

• ObsessiveRunner24
    ObsessiveRunner24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lucky you. Lolz you should check out the things before you leave for gym again.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Yes! Total gym fail on my first day back joining a gym last week, after 10 years. I wore thick, grey sweatpants and after 35 mins on the elliptical, I realized I had huge sweat puddles around my a s s and in the front. I basically looked like I p i s sed myself. I didn't mind, but I learned a valuable lesson - better to wear see through yoga pants.
  • ObsessiveRunner24
    ObsessiveRunner24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    Yes! Total gym fail on my first day back joining a gym last week, after 10 years. I wore thick, grey sweatpants and after 35 mins on the elliptical, I realized I had huge sweat puddles around my a s s and in the front. I basically looked like I p i s sed myself. I didn't mind, but I learned a valuable lesson - better to wear see through yoga pants.

See through yoga pants would catch more attention I guess. But from both sides or just sweating during workouts is normal.