Replies

• selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    To be able to pull off sexy tight dresses
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It started as my bf calling me fat and unattractive with an ultimatum. To this day after 30lbs he still thinks I am. But it's for me. To prove to myself how strong and beautiful I am

Girl :| ! Hopefully, the more you lose, the more confidence you gain so that you know you are worthy enough to not have to deal with any man treating you like that. Ugh! :s
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My husband is military and I'd like to be back where I was when we started dating by the time he comes home from deployment. I had a lot more confidence and didn't feel so gross (though he couldn't care what I weighed). Also, kinda wanna be a trophy wife/the hot mom when we decide to have kids :D
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    It started as my bf calling me fat and unattractive with an ultimatum. To this day after 30lbs he still thinks I am. But it's for me. To prove to myself how strong and beautiful I am

girl I've seen you post this on multiple threads and it's NOT okay. You need to leave him. That's a horrible thing to say, and trust me when I say I've been in that situation and someone else will love you better and more than your current BF. He is not worth it. Please trust me.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options

girl I've seen you post this on multiple threads and it's NOT okay. You need to leave him. That's a horrible thing to say, and trust me when I say I've been in that situation and someone else will love you better and more than your current BF. He is not worth it. Please trust me.

This x1000. No one who respects you would be so cruel. Asking someone you love to consider their health is one this, and this is not that.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Also my "why" is because I deserve to be hot. I'm great, I love myself, and I deserve to look 10/10.
  • LisaMelen
    LisaMelen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    There are lots of reasons, but the one that made it happen was not being able to fit in a seat on a rollercoaster. Waiting an hour in line to find out you're too fat for the safety harness to lock just sucks. I'm so psyched to go to Canada's Wonderland this summer and not have to worry about fitting.

<3
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    selina884 wrote: »
    To be able to pull off sexy tight dresses

Go get it Gurl! YASS! lol
  • LisaMelen
    Options
    Kkallisti wrote: »
    Also my "why" is because I deserve to be hot. I'm great, I love myself, and I deserve to look 10/10.

That's right my friend you deserve to look and feel great !