Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Change your diet to lose weight?

What does "changing up your diet" do to help you lose weight? How would you change it up?

(I'm not cutting out beer. a girl's gotta have fun!)

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    I do two things. I eat smaller portions of the high calorie stuff I love and I make lower calorie version of the stuff I love.

For example, now I eat one serving of pasta instead of one box of pasta and I make a high protien/low calorie cake instead of eating a regular cake.
  • Bigjuicyhog
    Bigjuicyhog Posts: 61 Member
    I would cut out beer......because Heffalumps and Woozles make you confuzzles.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    So just the type of calories you eat rather then the amount?

I would cut out beer......because Heffalumps and Woozles make you confuzzles.
    this made me laugh. lol
  • Cherry_T
    Cherry_T Posts: 62 Member
    It just means switching things up a bit. This only applies to people who are consistent in the first place.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I didn't make many diet changes, I just upped my exercise (from very sporadic to regular, then increased intensity as it became easy). More homemade pizza and less delivery was probably the biggest diet change.