Let's Be Friends!

Options
Hi, everyone!

I've been here for a little over a year, constantly trying to better myself. For a while I connected with an amazing group of friends who truly felt just like that: real life friends. However, over time, many of those people have deleted their accounts, become inactive, or rarely interact.

I've tried to add new friends but I either get 1) friend collectors 2) people who log regularly, but never interact (comment/like) 3) people who turn inactive 4) dudes who act like creepers.

So here I am hoping to find some new friends who actually have time to be supportive. If that's you, please add me! :)

Replies

• robsmy5606rm569
    robsmy5606rm569 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend ay8xhyrnimzz.png
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Just added you - that's exactly what I'm looking for too so anyone else similar please add me :blush:
  • lfod308
    lfod308 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just add you. I'm formerly one of the members you where talking about but really want to engage the community to support everyone as we seek health. I've lost 50 and gained 30 back during stressful times. I get strength from the messages from people trying to improve themselves just like me.