What's the most bizarre or strange thing to happen to you recently? Post pics if possible!

Options
deaddolly
deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
Last year, I managed to get a rusty fish hook with a doll's head attached to it stuck in my arm. I was the talk of the ER. The ER doctor thought it was a prank for a TV show...until they had to track down the janitor to borrow his tools to cut the thing out of my arm. It was around Halloween and I was also asked if I was doing a Voodoo thing. lol. Truth be told, I'm a horror fan and my house is filled with things like that...this one was on a wall, next to a closet I was trying to close...5y0dwykwctw3.jpg

Replies

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hot dang!!! I would think it's a prank too.
  • deaddolly
    Options
    Hot dang!!! I would think it's a prank too.

lol...no, I'm just strange! Here's another one people think is weird!0ud442mb5lbj.jpg
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I love all things weird, but reptiles just creep the heck outta me. I wish I had a strange story to share too. But keep those pictures coming, it's fun to see people who do out of the ordinary things.

Ohhh and... Is that a live tarantula on your head?
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    LOL that's pretty strange for sure!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i think it's going to be pretty hard for anyone to top that! :lol:
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    PANA_ wrote: »
    DAFUQ am I looking at in that first photo?

eventual staph I'm sure..
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    PANA_ wrote: »
    DAFUQ am I looking at in that first photo?

eventual tetanus I'm sure..

fify

It's in her arm, silly. Not her *kitten*.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I definitely can't top that. But I was pretty proud of this drain rat I pulled out of the shower yesterday.m3haakoenq5h.jpeg
  • deaddolly
    Options
    Lol! Love the drain rat!!!!
    And nope, no infections from the fish hook. I had a tetanus shot a few years before.
    And, yes. That WAS a tarantula on my head. We were at a Walking Dead (Walker Stalker) convention. I don't mine reptiles, but the baby on my head was freaky! I kept thinking it was pooping in my hair
  • deaddolly
    Options