NSV- shopping in my closet

Options
beckers_99
beckers_99 Posts: 41 Member
So I decided that this morning, it was time to get rid of the clothes that didn't fit, even the ones that were smaller than I am now because, well I've held onto them for about 10 yrs. So I was going through my drawers and found one pair of capris that I had bought at close to my lowest weight and I was like, put them in the bag, not a chance they're gonna fit. Well, I decided to try them on anyway and to my surprise and excitement, they pulled on and fit with a little room to spare!!! It motivates me that much more to hit my ultimate goal, time to set a few more mini ones to keep me motivated.

Replies

• ReinaJaLaNa
    ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Nice! :)
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Proof that you are amazing, great NSV!
  • YogaMeFit
    YogaMeFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LOL. Great Job! I had to laugh, because I call it shopping in my closet too! :)
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Don't ya just love that. I love the total surprise that it does fit even thou you think there's no way. Just a sign that our minds have a lot of catching up to our bodies. Congrats and great job :wink:
  • beckers_99
    beckers_99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    BTW, my picture are the capris that I didn't think would fit....and it does feel good to be proven wrong in my own mind lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!