I'm looking for vegetarian or vegan people :)

2»

Replies

• karthaliv
    karthaliv Posts: 17 Member
    Though a great majority of my diet and life can be described as vegan, I am a vegetarian. :^) Somebody has to eat that cheap cheese.

That's great, one day we'll be vegan! You can share your favourites vegan products or meals so we can help each other :)
  • karthaliv
    Vegetarian here :) I'm new to it though, I've changed for two months and never looking back. I don't eat seafood either. I like dairy AND I'll ONLY eat eggs if it is mixed in breads or cakes .. I stay away from gelatin though also.. feel free to add me !

That's nice another partner over here :) if you are starting you can get good tips from here... There are vegan and vegetarian people who can help us a lot :) I'll add you
  • karthaliv
    I've been a vegetarian for 10 months now :) message me if you have any questions.

I'll follow you so if you use to share tips, I'll follow them :)
  • karthaliv
    Ker917 wrote: »
    I'm starting to eat more vegan, which is a huge lifestyle change for me. I read the Esselstyn book (still reading) in vegan/no fat diets for heart health. It's given me a lot of good ideas. Protein had been hard! I have a smoothie a day to get in more fruit and put protein powder in that to help. The rest is beans, protein from carb sources (brown rice, soba noodles, whole wheat pasta, etc). Last night I had chick peas for a snack. I'm trying very hard to stay away from processed stuff and reserve that for when I'm in social situations. I'm not vegan for ethical reasons, so I will have low fat fish and vegetables if I'm out too. Just trying to do the best I can every day.

The books sounds good! This is an effort and you won't regret, you'll feel so much better with yourself.
    I'll add you so we can help each other :) thanks for your post, I appreciate it :)
  • karthaliv
    I just starting the vegetarian diet. I guess you could say I am a pollotarian? But I would love for advice on different recipes to improve my lifestyle and I hope to be a full fledged vegetarian one day. I just need help giving up chicken

Don't worry its a good start! Have you tried Quorn chicken?