losing a baby belly!

Options
Hey. Has anyone successfully managed to lose baby belly flab? I have one side that is worse then the other lol! What was your routine? Exercise and what kinda stuff did you eat?

Replies

• KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you can't spot reduce... all you can do is lose some fat and some of it will be from belly very likely. :)
  • kayness88
    kayness88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hope so lol. My son is 6 in a few weeks so he's not a baby but it never went lol
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You should read the thread " So you want a nice stomach "

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1

My stomach has stretch marks, what I think is loose skin (from a combination of being really obese and pregnancies I think), and a c-section scar (2 csections). That however is stuff I can't change. My youngest is 22 months and my oldest is 4 yrs. It hasn't been easy, but I think lifting heavy has helped a bunch.
    Make sure you don't have seperation of the abdominal muscles. Any direct ab work with that can actually make it worse.
  • kayness88
    Options
    Thank you I will have a look :)
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I lost my baby belly. What you need is a calorie deficit and to lift heavy. Maybe throw in some cardio if there is some cardio that you like doing.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My son had a birthday celebration last week. I told him that I'm working on getting rid of my baby belly. He told me it was time to stop blaming him. He's 32 years old.
  • kayness88
    Options
    Thank you for the advice I will have a look about calorie Deficit I always get stuck on what to eat and what not too eat lol. I did think about lifting weights maybe I will look into that as well
  • kayness88
    Options
    Haha awwah it is so hard though I've tried a few times and just give up lol