Fourth pregnancy. Lookin for a few new friends

Options
HollyAnn_
HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
So After each of my three pregnancies, I've managed to get to my goal weight (My ultimate goal weight is about 5-10 pounds under that) then I would be pregnant again and have to start all over (NO I'm not complaining lol, just stating a fact)

Well I'm there again!! 13 weeks Prego!! My oldest will be 6 in September, next one turned 4 in may and my youngest was 2 at the end of april. I'm due now in January. I was at goal in January this year so I kinda stopped using MFP. I first started MFP about a year after my middle child was born. With each of the others I gained 30 pounds, I'm hoping to stay under that (well at least not go over it) but I'm worried that being the fourth will be harder. Don't know why I think that, I just do.

I have a very close friend that isn't very motivating about weight management and exercising, eating healthy and all that stuff. BUT she is overweight and always has been. She has issues with getting pregnant and I have none. I don't think it's outward jealousy, but I think she doesn't realize it maybe. She is also a yo-yo/fab dieter and will try a workout video for a week and complain that it makes her too sore. So I've learned to just not talk about such things with her. I guess I'm telling you all this because the things she says really get to me. It doesn't make me stop doing what I'm doing, but it does get me kinda down. Just yesterday she says something like, "no telling how big you'll get this time" That really hurt, like she wants me to be fat.

Anyways (rant over) Anyone in the same boat, or that's motivating, or needing motivation, add me :)

I LOVE to run (although I've fallen of the wagon a bit the last 6 weeks or so, due to tiredness and not feeling to well) and I LOVE P90x (but that's too intense for pregnancy, well I think the yoga and stretching and maybe a few other ones would be ok, or at least shorten them) I don't always eat clean. Just this morning I had a bowl of captain crunch cereal :/ I have little ones so I make cookies a lot, and eat them. If that's a problem, I'm sorry. I do eat generally healthy most of time.

Good Luck to everyone! Just keep pressing on!!

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I am about 6weeks right now, just starting to feel really sick. I don't plan on doing anymore exercise than regular walking while pregnant but certainly am with you on the fear of gaining too much or it being hard to lose.