Max trainer

Options
Anyone use a max trainer I just ordered one and I'm hoping it really works.

Replies

• debnessdaf
    debnessdaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi... We just got one the beginning of March. First off for me it was tough starting. I wasn't very active so getting back into it was tough. But once I continually used it I love it. Don't own a treadmill so this also works like one if you do a steady pace or manually without a program. A lot of programs to choose from. Connects to MFP too. You have 30 days. If you don't like it you can send it back. I took 2 pics. Hope it works y1h6rd320qp4.jpg
    raavdbhruxmp.jpg
  • rnurse82
    rnurse82 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We have the Max5. It was brutal at first. I only made it through about 2-3 mins. Now, I can make it a full 15 mins. I still have to slow down at times, but I can make it! We got ours first of February. Makes me motivated to be able to get on it and feel the progress because I am not as out of breath or I don't have to slow down as much as the previous time I used it.
  • amberleigh000
    amberleigh000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that's the same one I ordered. How long did it take you to receive it? It it loud?
  • debnessdaf
    debnessdaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that's the same one I ordered. How long did it take you to receive it? It it loud?

Not loud at all. Takes about 45 days to receive it.
  • rnurse82
    Options
    Not loud, but the ding ding digg it does upon completion a workout is a little loud. Not sure if that can be turned off. Haven't looked that much in to it. We received it in about 3 business days.
  • rnurse82
    Options
    Not loud, but the ding ding digg it does upon completion a workout is a little loud. Not sure if that can be turned off. Haven't looked that much in to it. We received it in about 3 business days.
  • jo201434
    jo201434 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've been using my M5 since March 7 and I love it. I have already lost 16 lbs. At first I could only get half way through it. After a few rimes, I made it the entire workout at the lowest setting without stopping. I took it very easy and only burned about 87 calories. Now after almost 4 weeks using it 5-6 times a week I am doing the entire thing at a level 9 resistance and 1 bump elevated calorie burn. My last workout I burned 151 calories and I burn more every day.I feel great and so much stronger. Money well spent in my opinion.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    M5 here. It was also brutal at first for me. Could only do 1-3 minutes at a time then had to walk around and cool down, then go back to it. It's a serious workout. I even gave up on it for a few months in favor of walking but ended up going back to it and trying to stay on it longer. I love it now, and wouldn't do without one. I do 30 minutes in the morning for a 500+ calorie burn at level 16 on the thing. It doesn't get any better!
  • DinaMazur
    DinaMazur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the M5. And I love it. It has some bonuses over the m3 so if you can throw in an extra 600 I recommend getting it. I started off just doing 15 minute max trainer intervals. I used a resistance of 12 and did 20 seconds on and 1:40 off. Now I am doing 30 seconds on and 1:20 off at level 16 resistance for 14 minutes, three times in a row! It was tough getting here but so worth it. I burn a lot of calories because of the HIIT training and it doesn't hurt my knees. I highly recommend!
  • slgraha
    slgraha Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've had the M5 for several months now. Gave up after a few tries. Got back on it this week and could only go 3 mins and I had to stop several times. I have been very inactive and this machine is quite the work out. I am looking forward to getting in the full 15 - 30 min workout.