C25K- Week 5 day 3

Options
2»

Replies

• GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I ran for 20 minutes last night. Plugged my earphones in and just kept going at a steady pace. Felt pretty elated afterwards :smile: Big achievement for lazy, unfit me :laugh:

Keep going everyone, you can do it!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats GlitterrMagpi! And to everyone else that has completed week 5, day 3!!! That day is TOMORROW for me!!! Eeekk! lol
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wellll....something moved me to do week 5, day 3 tonight instead of tomorrow morning! :tongue: I did it!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: So excited about it!!! :bigsmile: When I stop and think about it, it is amazing to think that on week 1, day 1 it was difficult for me to jog for 1 minute, I was soooo out of breath after about 45 seconds. Now tonight I went 20 minutes STRAIGHT? Blows my mind :happy:
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Wellll....something moved me to do week 5, day 3 tonight instead of tomorrow morning! :tongue: I did it!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: So excited about it!!! :bigsmile: When I stop and think about it, it is amazing to think that on week 1, day 1 it was difficult for me to jog for 1 minute, I was soooo out of breath after about 45 seconds. Now tonight I went 20 minutes STRAIGHT? Blows my mind :happy:

You should be so proud of yourself. It's a HUGE achievement. Congrats.
  • mskristinlthomas
    mskristinlthomas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I've found that listening to upbeat music helps so much! Upbeat! try to listen to the music and not focus so much on the running part...(.I used to run in the military and we were never allowed to have headphones on while running. what a difference it made for me when I could run to music in my off time and now that I'm out) Happy Trails!:glasses: