Try to lose 25 lbs b4 Aug 2016

Options
nellie41164
nellie41164 Posts: 4 Member
I have try to lose weight every since Dec 2016. N have only lost 1lb since. I go to the gym 3times a week aqua fit, now am trying to incocate the weight machine, n I walk sometimes with my husband at night. I love day time work out. I have smoothies n the morning, sandwiches r salad lunch, and am still full for dinner. My doc wants me to add another meal at note, even if am full. She said it could be a fruit n yogurt. Am going to try hard starting tomorrow. 268lbs.

Replies

• gettingback1
    gettingback1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I"m trying to lose 20-25lbs by August 2016 as well. I use to be at gym all the time but I lost my motivation and stopped for about 2 months and gained 10+ pounds. Anyway, I'm trying go back to gym at 3-4 times a week. My first goal is to lose 10 pounds by mid May 2016. I'll add you and we can keep each other on track!
  • LBeatson
    LBeatson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have basically the same goal - 25 pounds. Hoping to make before August, but I have to be realistic.
  • adriannehersh
    adriannehersh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have try to lose weight every since Dec 2016. N have only lost 1lb since. I go to the gym 3times a week aqua fit, now am trying to incocate the weight machine, n I walk sometimes with my husband at night. I love day time work out. I have smoothies n the morning, sandwiches r salad lunch, and am still full for dinner. My doc wants me to add another meal at note, even if am full. She said it could be a fruit n yogurt. Am going to try hard starting tomorrow. 268lbs.

Watch your refined sugar intake it should be as close to ZERO as you can get it, bump up the fiber. Salads are great! But look at your dressing bottle. Smashed avocado with lemon juice makes a great salad dressing. Good luck!

• RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can make it! I have 26 lbs to go till final goal but I don't have a very specific deadline.
  • akgurl
    akgurl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same goal
  • blackgold2844
    blackgold2844 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I too have the same goal and it is hard !!
    I like the idea of a deadline and would like to join.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm in!

I wish I could go to the gym, but with all my kids activities that I have to get them to, it's impossible! The next few months will be swamped with baseball/softball. Many tell me to go for runs while my kids are practicing but I love watching them practice so that I can see what they need to work on and how the coach is working with them so that my husband and I can work the same way at home when we can. So, between practices and games, I am at the fields Monday-Thursday starting around 5 until about 8 and Saturday/Sundays (just an hour on Sunday). Add gymnastics and Jiu Jitsu on Friday and Saturdays to the mix and I am out of time!

I really should have been doing this in the winter months when I had more time but it is what it is. Joining this challenge will force me to figure out a time!

Before anyone says anything about my husband helping, he does when he can. He is an Assistant Warden and his job involves unexpected crazy hours sometimes. He jumps in when he can but there are some weeks that he can't.
  • yalondacmb
    yalondacmb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal as well, I've lost my motivation in the gyms and just walking 3/4 days a week tring to eat right is very hard. Just started using iaso tea detox to help as well.
  • amywillloseit2015
    amywillloseit2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is my goal also. I would love to lose 25 lbs by August. I just bought a fit bit blaze so I hope it helps me get it in gear. I like to walk. I walk outside if it is nice but some days I go to the gym and walk on the treadmill. I just want this weight go for good. I have lost 30 lbs so far but have 25-35 to go.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    yalondacmb wrote: »
    I have the same goal as well, I've lost my motivation in the gyms and just walking 3/4 days a week tring to eat right is very hard. Just started using iaso tea detox to help as well.

what are you trying to detox that your liver and kidneys cannot? detoxes are just glorified laxatives in most case and will not help with weight loss. they will make your wallet lighter but are not a magical weight loss supplement.There is no such thing as a weight loss detox they are all scams.
  • funkyfreshwoman20
    funkyfreshwoman20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too- would like to lose 28 lbs
  • funkyfreshwoman20
    funkyfreshwoman20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join - when does the lifestyle change start?