Struggling with disciple, anyone want to help each other?

Options
Wepz
Wepz Posts: 39 Member
Hello World. I am 100+ pounds overweight. I am trying to lose the weight but it is very difficult to start, and if I do start I collapse in discipline within 24 hours.

Are there people out there that want to be friends and mutually support each other to lose the weight?

Replies

• RottieFurMomma
    RottieFurMomma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm up for working together. I'm trying to drop some weight but it sounds like your journey is going to be a bit longer and may require some additional support for the long haul. I think we can help each other as we hit barriers, binges and find ourselves discouraged. It's tough going through this and overcoming our worst adversary (ourselves).
  • clumsygeorgie
    clumsygeorgie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to lose 66 lbs, really keen for some mutual support! Let's do this!
  • maryaliceday
    maryaliceday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 100+ pounds as well. I've started a relationship with a trainer and my doctor. But I'm nervous about being compliant when no one's around.
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have 120/130 lbs to lose and I can't seem to make it 24 hours without going wrong!
    Feel free to add me.
  • Leighuno
    Leighuno Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yeah add me I'm looking for support as I do end up going on binges too ,
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am up for helping keep everyone on track too....adding you all now. I am plugged in by computer all day and by cell all night for support (through MFP).
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday....probably too much. I'm a bit obsessed at the moment. But i have 100 lbs to lose give or take so anyone feel free to add me too!
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Me too! 100 lbs + to lose. Sigh....