Cheat day???

Options
2»

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is underrated...eat it, enjoy it, make it fit into your calories, and Bob's your uncle...you can do this...if you don't deprive yourself of the things you love, the whole journey is more doable and SUSTAINABLE. Good luck!
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I originally lost 41 pounds here doing a weekly cheat day, but only if I lost weight that particular week. The trick is to not go over your maintenance calories for that day. I'd log it as well otherwise you don't know if you went above maintenance.
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have started to look at my calories as a weekly thing instead of a daily thing .. Yes I try to stay within my calorie day limits but if I go over its not big deal because i will take those calories of the other days to compensate and stay within my weekly calorie limits. I feel more free that way and not so guilty when I over indulge.
  • msbonniemarie
    msbonniemarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to incorporate things I like. Instead of cheating. For example family movie night... friday... we always have pizza popcorn and browniea. Now we order dominoes for the kids and they have brownies. I have a piece of pizza I make at home with thin crust and BBQ sauce onions chicken a 100 cal popcorn and a piece of dark chocolate.

If I want ice cream I take a nice walk and reward myself when I get home.

I account for things during the day.