Loose skin and heavy weight training

Options
kaelynAvery
kaelynAvery Posts: 18 Member
edited March 2016 in Success Stories
Since having two children, I have loose skin on my stomach. It gets worse as I lose weight and I was just curious if there is anyone else with the same that has found weight training to be beneficial in this department. I am currently doing Body Beast with a couple of days doing insanity for some cardio. I'm hoping with the weight training it will help tighten things up as I lose does anyone have any advice or a story to share that will give me some hope?

Replies

• ginamcy
    ginamcy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem after i had my twins I've been havig lose stomach skin so i focus on making biceps hopefully it will work :)
  • ginamcy
    Options
    I have a friend whose a body builder she had twins as well as she couldn't be fitter she told me to eat eggs broccoli cheese milk garlic tuna nuts oats all help with belly fat as long as you put these things in your everyday meals and do ab work outs everyday you will see results
  • ginamcy
    Options
    ginamcy wrote: »
    I have the same problem after i had my twins I've been havig lose stomach skin so i focus on making abs hopefully it will work :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!