Hiding the chips!

Options
I live with my mom and I'm really trying to get back on track. She doesn't eat the healthiest of foods and I'm slightly addicted to the salty snacks. Last night I was preparing my healthy dinner, went to get the George Foreman grill out of the bottom cupboard and see a bag of Wavy Lays tucked away in the crock pot. Nice mom! Thanks for keeping them out of sight! At least she's trying to be supportive this go around. I thought that was cute...hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My husband can eat whatever he wants to, chips, cookies you name it with out gaining. Mind you he is in construction so works hard for this eating luxury. Anyhow we had a snack cupboard but as much as I tired not to go in it I still would. So I decided to take an old trunk we were not using and put all the BAD food in there with a small lock on it, to which he has the key!! Seriously sounds messed up but I love junk food and this worked for me. If I wanted something Bad he would know and see so it made me want it less. Now after a year of this the lock is off and I am okay with that, but if I have super cravings the lock goes back on.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    oh I love chips!!! YUM!