In Search of Supportive Friends

Options
Hey Everyone!

I am a 30 year old professional who, unfortunately, sits at a desk for 12 hr at a time for work and works rotating shift work. This does not help with weight loss!!!

I love being active. Injuries have sidelined me for almost four years now and I am sick of it! Time to get active me back. I do Tae Kwon Do, soccer, skiing, snowboarding, running, cycling, rollerblading, swimming, you name it and I like to do it. Need to get back to that!

I have deleted my account more times than I care to admit because my diary wasn't perfect, or I was going to do this on my own, or I was just mad at the process. Something clicked in my head last week, I am not perfect and don't have to be. I just need to take responsibility for the way I am now and do something different. So this is my year, the year that I don't delete my account, that I get my eating under control and that I find myself again!!!

Add me as a friend if you think we can support each other. I promise I am not going anywhere this time :)

Mer

Replies

• Rosale101
    Rosale101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll help motivate you, the people on this app are great.
  • skinnyminny6987
    skinnyminny6987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too would appreciate like minded and motivated connections. Looking for help to move more and eat a bit less.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    adding you then :)
  • meaganwilson37
    meaganwilson37 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me!
  • kehindebraide
    kehindebraide Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    Hello everyone ... I am a 30 year old hose wife I need to burn a lot of weight... I need friends to motivate me and a friend I can also motivate ...
    I am a 30 year old professional who, unfortunately, sits at a desk for 12 hr at a time for work and works rotating shift work. This does not help with weight loss!!!

I love being active. Injuries have sidelined me for almost four years now and I am sick of it! Time to get active me back. I do Tae Kwon Do, soccer, skiing, snowboarding, running, cycling, rollerblading, swimming, you name it and I like to do it. Need to get back to that!

I have deleted my account more times than I care to admit because my diary wasn't perfect, or I was going to do this on my own, or I was just mad at the process. Something clicked in my head last week, I am not perfect and don't have to be. I just need to take responsibility for the way I am now and do something different. So this is my year, the year that I don't delete my account, that I get my eating under control and that I find myself again!!!

Add me as a friend if you think we can support each other. I promise I am not going anywhere this time :)

Mer

• MiriS75
    MiriS75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! We could motivate each other! It's really inspiring to me to see others accomplish goals and makes me want to work harder to accomplish mine!