Thoughts on Recipe Books for Success?

Options
I think we can run the gamut on what books are out there for diets, weight loss, keto, paleo, diabetic, etc., but has anyone experienced success using the Looneyspoons, Crazeyplates, Eat, Shrink and be Merry books? I grabbed a couple because I was truly impressed by the nutritional information as well as the recipes themselves. Not one recipe called for weird ingredients that couldn't be located in a grocery store and the recipes seem family friendly too. Any thoughts on these books or other books?
Thank you for whatever recommendations we share.

Replies

• spookycomet
    spookycomet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like Ellie Krieger recipes. She is a nutritionist and she doesn't usually use strange ingredients
  • RottieFurMomma
    RottieFurMomma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting me know. I'll definitely look into those. Do you have a favourite recipe that I could try? I'm willing to trade the absolute best "low fat but you would never know it and try not to get busted licking the pan after you have eaten the whole thing without sharing a slice with anyone" Pina Colada pie recipe. It is simply amazing!! In fact, I may have just drooled on my iPad