Cheat meal

Options
laur4795
laur4795 Posts: 9 Member
Do any of you pick a day of the week where you go off track a bit ? Cheat meal ? Do you still lose ? Was curious

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    I work treats into my day every day so that I don't feel deprived or build up to a huge blowout. I eat about 80% of my calories from nutrient-dense foods and the other 20% in treat foods.
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I track everything and don't do "cheat meals," but instead will enjoy foods I track. If I have some chocolate, I track it and enjoy it. Same with ice cream, chips, donuts, etc. Obviously everything in moderation (and tracking honestly), but I find if I don't enjoy some "bad foods" then I set myself up for binges or cheat meals.
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I track everything and don't do "cheat meals," but instead will enjoy foods I track. If I have some chocolate, I track it and enjoy it. Same with ice cream, chips, donuts, etc. Obviously everything in moderation (and tracking honestly), but I find if I don't enjoy some "bad foods" then I set myself up for binges or cheat meals.

This. If I want to eat something, I figure out how to fit it into my calories for the day.