Domino's Pizza

Options
2»

Replies

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Yep. I do have to bank some cals before I go, but not all that many.

I usually go with the family to a local place that makes great Neapolitan-style pizza. We usually order 2 pies because they're moderately sized, thin crust, and not mounded with toppings. I'll eat 3-4 slices. Between the three of us, we always polish off both.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I just had Dominos last night. I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry, and was able to eat 1/2 a medium pizza and still fit in my calorie goal. For medium pepperoni, jalapeno, pineapple, and black olive, it was 215cals per slice. You bet that if I can fit it in my goal, I'm going to eat it. When I lost 25lb a few years ago, I was banking calories for a nighttime ham and cheese hot pocket.
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I do not eat domino's, but I'll have 2 slices of vegetarian pizza every other week. ( I just do not like the taste of greasy meat on my pizza. ) I am doing fine with my weight.
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I regularly make tortilla pizzas since the tortilla is only 200 calories. If you've done this and ended up with a flimsy mess, then do this instead: http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/10/cast-iron-skillet-tortilla-pizza-bar-pie-food-lab.html
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I occasionally have pizza and if i do i would not waste my calories on dominos, or pizza hut or little ceasars, etc :s
    I would get it from an authentic italian joint or Blaze pizza or Pieology. Guess im a food snob.