Desperately in need of help gaining weight!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gcaracciolo2
    gcaracciolo2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Maybe u can try Apetamin look it up it slows down your metabolism and speed up your appetite

Stop spamming please
  • HamsterManV2
    HamsterManV2 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    First off, you need to know your TDEE - that is the amount of calories you need to maintain weight. Eating at a +500 daily surplus results in 1lb gain per week . As a small person however that may be too challenging, so I recommend 10% to 20% surplus of your TDEE for slow and sure weight gain.

Look for high caloric foods that you can eat. I don't know what causes you issues, but I can give you easily-to-consume foods that are loaded with calories.

-Avocado
    -Olive Oil (1tbsp = 120 calories!)
    -Nuts (unsalted raw almonds are like 7 calories apiece - keep a bag nearby and snack on them). A cup of almonds = over 500 calories
    -Spreadables - almond/peanut butter, nutella, etc. (your local supplement store should have some others, like chocolate penut butter, white chocolate, etc.) Couple of hundred calories right there
    -Whole fat milk

You can also make a shake once you determine what works for you and what doesn't - Mine used to be whole fat milk, protein powder, banana, almond butter, and olive oil to add extra calories. You have to experiment and find what works for you.