70 pounds gone forever with picture

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Fantastic! Great job.
  • BrendaRey74
    BrendaRey74 Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome! Also I love before/afters in the same outfit. You can really see the progress.
  • KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    You are ROCKIN' !!!!!!!
  • jess7069
    jess7069 Posts: 5 Member
    Awesome!!
  • joe_pilot
    joe_pilot Posts: 8 Member
    Congratulations, way to go!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    edited March 2016
    You're right about your success--it's there, with pictures to prove it! Savor all of the successes as you work toward your goal. Your photos are so motivating, and you have a great attitude. Yes, you do have the rest of your life. With thinking like that, you're on the road to a fabulous future! Congratulations on your hard work and determination. You don't lose 70 pounds by screwing around. :heart:
  • firstlay_d
    firstlay_d Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome!
  • ceejayhatton_mfp
    ceejayhatton_mfp Posts: 21 Member
    Good job...your hard work is paying off.
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Definite success thus far!!! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • vintage_diamond
    vintage_diamond Posts: 6 Member
    Amazing progress! You should feel so proud of yourself! You clearly worked very hard to get where you currently are, and that was no small task to accomplish. Best of luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.
  • mswilliams1975
    mswilliams1975 Posts: 19 Member
    That is awesome and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Amazing job! I will send you a FR. I always love to have people to motivate me and who I can motivate in return. :smile:
  • marty_smith
    marty_smith Posts: 102 Member
    Incredible, that is not easy! Patience is the key - it will take time but you WILL get there.
  • Pooh973
    Pooh973 Posts: 62 Member
    Awesome job! Celebrate your progress!!
  • AmandaOmega
    AmandaOmega Posts: 70 Member
    It takes a lot of work and discipline to shed 70lbs! You have done an amazing job! I know that it takes a long time to lose that much weight (and a long time to get to your goal weight in general), but you have to recognize each success and praise yourself for it! I have confidence that you will reach your goals :smile:
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Outstanding!
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    AWESOME!
  • studimnot
    studimnot Posts: 3 Member
    I know how hard it is to get weight off, and thats amazing, and made me smile, you keep doing what your doing! adding years to your life!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    You're amazing! Keep it up!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    You look good..keep going girl!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!