Water?

sexymom04
sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
How can I add more water? I'm having a really hard time with water.

Replies

• Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    I like mine with fruit in it. Lemons mostly. Drink it all day long. Used to only drink RedBull, Pepsi, sweet tea, and coffee.
  • sexymom04
    I don't drink sodas, tea or coffee. I drink water just not enough of it
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Zero calorie flavourings. I like Desanis or Zaz
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Get a 32 oz water bottle...fill it up...drink it...fill it up again...drink it...and so on and so forth.
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Honestly it's true the water bottle helps force you to remember to drink more.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    What makes you think you aren't getting enough water?
  • elsie289
    elsie289 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2016
    Oh mercy. This is me. It's pretty much all I drink but I don't drink enough. Have you tried a water tracker app that reminds you- like "Daily Water Free Water Reminder and Counter" You can set it up to remind you multiple times a day.
  • sexymom04
    Ws2016 wrote: »
    What makes you think you aren't getting enough water?

Because I only drink 3-4 glasses a day if lucky

• sexymom04
    elsie289 wrote: »
    Oh mercy. This is me. It's pretty much all I drink but I don't drink enough. Have you tried a water tracker app that reminds you- like "Daily Water Free Water Reminder and Counter" You can set it up to remind you multiple times a day.

Didn't know about this. I'll have to try it.

• xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Get a 32 oz water bottle...fill it up...drink it...fill it up again...drink it...and so on and so forth.

This pretty much. I keep a smart water bottle and refill it through the day. I try to drink one bottle with each meal.
  • elroyalty
    elroyalty Posts: 30 Member
    I had the same problem - I tried the fill up a 32 ouncer and keep it with me, but after a few hours I realized it was still mostly full, but I couldn't drink so much all at once, and then gave up.... So I signed up for a water tracker app that yells at you every so often to drink a certain amount - you set the amount and it figures out how often you should drink that much through the day to reach your goal and then it buzzes at you and you drink! I started out setting my cup size at 2 ounces. That's two... and it yelled at me constantly, but it was easy to swig 2 ounces each time it did. And then it became more routine and started drinking more. I've changed the size to 8 ounces and keep a little 8 ounce water bottle with me at all times - one in the fridge at work and one in front of me and just refill and switch. I went from drinking about 1-2 glasses of water a day (I know, how does one survive) to 64 ounces a day no problem. except peeing a lot. I use hydro coach app, which works for me, but there are probably lots that will. But I definitely would get one that actually yells at you to drink if you want to try an app, cause if you're like me, logging alone won't get you to keep drinking - it'll just show that you're not drinking enough.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    sexymom04 wrote: »
    How can I add more water? I'm having a really hard time with water.

Get a gallon of water. Make marks down the side of the jug and write times that you must have the water line to that point. That's how I originally got myself to drink enough water daily.