Bad day

Options
Ohh today was a bad day as far as sweets go, Chocolate is my weakness anyways but there isa couple days a month (wink wink ladies) that it over powers me, today was one of those days...I stayed within the serving size which is an improvement for me, but it still doesn't make it any good lol!

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    It still doesn't make it bad, either. If you plan on doing this for life you will have to change your mindset. Food is food so if you stay within calorie goals then you're good. If you over indulge in some days then you're still okay as long as you get back on the program the next. One day or a few will not derail months of work and a bit of chocolate during that time of the month is a lifesaver, as far as I'm concerned.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    If you stayed in the serving size and you were able to be in a deficit all day, you are good to go. There's nothing wrong with a little chocolate every once and awhile. I hope it was delicious.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    That doesn't sound like a terrible day to me.
    And even if it is a bad day, well, there's nothing you can do about that now.

Just start all over again tomorrow, that's all you can do.

Like many of us I've lost weight before and I just keep reminding myself that I can only control one mouthful at a time, one minute at a time, one day at a time.
    If I eat more than I should, well, that happened. There is no point beating myself up for it, I can only go forward from here.