Anyone watching NETFLIX's Daredevil series?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I like how my message got changed to bad kitten mother kitten instead of bad a** mother f***er haha
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i've yet to finish the 2nd series but i liked the 1st. i watched daredevil before jessica jones (waiting on series 2 for this now too) i'm really enjoying it.
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Jessica Jones is class too, I'm looking forward to the Luke Cage spin off now
  • dozenmonkeyz
    dozenmonkeyz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just finished season 2 this past weekend. There were a couple slow parts but the last two episodes were fantastic and I felt the season overall was very entertaining. Some of the best fight scenes in either TV or film. Definitely excited for Luke Cage series.
  • PurpleMomster
    PurpleMomster Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tenster wrote: »
    I like how my message got changed to bad kitten mother kitten instead of bad a** mother f***er haha

Funniest thing I've read today - thanks! :smiley:
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I loved both season 1 and 2. Those complaining about the blood and gore in season 2 obviously don't know much about the Punisher comics. Frank Castle is probably one of the most brutally psychotic killers in the Marvel universe and I think they captured him pretty good in the series. I was a little disappointed in Elektra though. I think the writers and producers went out of their way to really capture the essence of both characters.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I loved both season 1 and 2. Those complaining about the blood and gore in season 2 obviously don't know much about the Punisher comics. Frank Castle is probably one of the most brutally psychotic killers in the Marvel universe and I think they captured him pretty good in the series. I was a little disappointed in Elektra though. I think the writers and producers went out of their way to really capture the essence of both characters.
    I wasn't too disappointed in Electra. They built a lot of the story around Matt's and Electra's volatile relationship and didn't go into much after their breakup and what she did in between meeting up with Matt again. They'll be more to it next season I'm sure. Sure as hell beat that cruddy mock up of Electra played by Jennifer Gardner (whom I do like as an actress).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png