Gym wear

Options
2»

Replies

• VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    As far as bottoms I am partial to Nike compression and Old Navy compression. I buy all my Nike at TJ Maxx, Marshals or Ross. My tops are Old Navy, Nike, free tanks from nutrition stores and statement tanks. Even with Old Navy I only buy on sale. I also like the tanks from Lookhuman, animalhearted, flexcomics and puppiesmakemehappy.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I find that Marshalls has a great selection. Finding workout tanks during winter has been a challenge. I don't get that; I wear tanks year-round to workout.

old navy sells their tanks year round I think. holla for 4-5 $ tank tops!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Walmart had a great line of compression leggings and capris. I have several pairs of them. I haven't had any issues with them being see through. They also have really good sports bras. I think the brand is Avia. Lots of different colors and they have cute strap designs in the back. I also like Old Navy's tanks. They have cute cut outs in the back too.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Mostly Lululemon. I have some stuff from Nike, Under Amour, Zella, Hind, Brooks, and Athleta. I am not a fan of Target or Old Navy's stuff because while cheap the quality and fit are very subpar.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I like Mika Yoga Wear for yoga & pole. I've gotten some good deals at Old Navy, but these are the things I wear at home only b/c it's super cheap which means super see through b/c the material is so thin. When I ran and did spin I wore Under Armour.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    C9 from Target or Tekgear from Kohl's for workout capris. No place special for tops. I like longer t-shirts and they tend to just be old worn in shirts or free event tees that I cut the collars off of.