Anyone have any mouth watering chicken breast recipes?

Options
13»

Replies

• miko482
    miko482 Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Usually I bake a bunch of boneless skinless chicken breasts at the start of the week to put on top of salads or include in other dishes later in the week, it probably helps that I like salad and have a vinegar addiction.
    • - italian herb mix on top, and when reheating or about to eat add some salt, pepper and lemon juice
    • - jerk seasoning mixed with a bit of olive oil (my partner's favourite)
    • - fresh lime juice/zest and black pepper (marinate chicken for 30 mins, then bake)
    • - caramelised onion and homemade bbq sauce
    • - homemade tomato salsa/pico de gallo/salsa verde (depending on the salsa, can be a good one to marinate)
    • - technically a steak marinade but I use it on chicken too: equal parts balsamic vinegar, light salt/dark soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce; a tsp of spicy/dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic
    • - philly cheesesteak style: marinate in pineapple juice and Worcestershire sauce (used to cook this at a renaissance festival, still trying to find the right proportions) serve with onions/peppers that have been oven baked
    • - almost forgot! honey mustard, super simple marinade with spicy or dijon mustard and a bit of honey, heats up great to go on salads, usually make a bit of extra marinade to keep to the side for a honey mustard vinagrette
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    miko482 wrote: »
    Usually I bake a bunch of boneless skinless chicken breasts at the start of the week to put on top of salads or include in other dishes later in the week, it probably helps that I like salad and have a vinegar addiction.
    • - italian herb mix on top, and when reheating or about to eat add some salt, pepper and lemon juice
    • - jerk seasoning mixed with a bit of olive oil (my partner's favourite)
    • - fresh lime juice/zest and black pepper (marinate chicken for 30 mins, then bake)
    • - caramelised onion and homemade bbq sauce
    • - homemade tomato salsa/pico de gallo/salsa verde (depending on the salsa, can be a good one to marinate)
    • - technically a steak marinade but I use it on chicken too: equal parts balsamic vinegar, light salt/dark soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce; a tsp of spicy/dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic
    • - philly cheesesteak style: marinate in pineapple juice and Worcestershire sauce (used to cook this at a renaissance festival, still trying to find the right proportions) serve with onions/peppers that have been oven baked
    • - almost forgot! honey mustard, super simple marinade with spicy or dijon mustard and a bit of honey, heats up great to go on salads, usually make a bit of extra marinade to keep to the side for a honey mustard vinagrette

How do you bake them so they don't get dry?
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    They all sound really good
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

Sear your chick breasts on stove top and transfer to a baking dish. Arrange in single layer and add chicken stock to the bottom of the baking dish. Just enough to go up 1/4 of the breast. Place in the oven at 350F until done. When done you can transfer the cooking liquid back into the stove pan and reduce it and you have gravy :)

Good to know, thanks for the tip!
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »

Sear your chick breasts on stove top and transfer to a baking dish. Arrange in single layer and add chicken stock to the bottom of the baking dish. Just enough to go up 1/4 of the breast. Place in the oven at 350F until done. When done you can transfer the cooking liquid back into the stove pan and reduce it and you have gravy :)

Good to know, thanks for the tip!

I also check the temperature and make sure it doesn't go over 165.
  • Fit4LifeAR
    Fit4LifeAR Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sautéed chicken breast mixed with cauliflower rice and onions. It has become one of my favorites! 3mnh8eftvlfi.jpeg