New and in need of new ideas.

Hi, my name is Abigail and I'm 17 from Rhode Island. I've struggled with my weight my whole life, some of the problems stemming from some medical problems I have which prevent me from dieting like a normal person. I am very protein sensitve and must have carbs at every snack and meal and I have to eat every 3-4 hours at least. In fact I haven't been able to budge the scale (except upwards of course) since 2013. I've been religiously journaling using a paper journal since January 11th and have limited my caloric intake to 1,600-1,700 a day, but still continue to increase in weight though I am active 5-6 days a week. I'm just frustrated being a teenage girl watching all my friends eat whatever they want and still being fit. I feel like I've tried everything, but nothing has worked. If anyone has any comments or suggestions all are welcome. (Questions are also welcome, I just did not want to post more about my health problems publicly) Thank you and good luck to all on your fitness journey.