Need to lose 50lbs. Looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• eileenholmes487
    eileenholmes487 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 50 pounds, have just started. With my fitness pal so only just getting to hang of it
  • TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm 5' 5'' and losing 56lbs...down 11. Anyone wanting to add me as I'm really active on here in my feed please just say 50lbs in the add message so I can figure out which thread you're from. I don't accept blank adds. :)
  • jlcnuke
    jlcnuke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 50 lbs myself. A strong part of my motivation is just general health stuff (not being able to garden without needing/wanting to take breaks, getting winded on stairs, knowing it isn't good to be overweight) but some of it I get from the "challenge" of meeting goals each day.

I WANT to reach that 1.5lbs lost each week.
    I WANT to come in under my net calorie goals.
    I WANT to hit that 10k steps each day.
    I WANT to achieve the goals I've put out in public (for instance, I'm in a "biggest losers" club on a local forum with a goal of losing the first ~25 lbs in 13 weeks with weekly "weigh ins" and tracking).

I assume that as I get in better shape I'll want to participate in things like "fitbit challenges" and the like as well. Each thing I have as a goal is motivation for me to not grab that Klondike bar or snickers and reminds me to prepare something better for me or to work off the calories if I do decide to eat more calories than I should.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. Feel free to add me. In the same boat! LMBO
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! I am looking to hopefully lose about 65lbs. My current weight is 215.7lbs... I am 5'6" and looking to get back to 150lbs.