Frustrated

Options
2»

Replies

• choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You have only logged your food for two days? It is hard to really tell if you were at a calorie deficit if you did not log /log accurately.

Are you weighing your food? If you are not weighing your food , you may actually be consuming more calories than you think.

How are you getting your exercise calories? They seem extremely high!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Accurate logging is key to have success as others have already said, you need to weigh your food...
    otherwise you will have no idea of how much you're really eating.
  • Dominiquepagani
    Dominiquepagani Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    choppie70 wrote: »
    You have only logged your food for two days? It is hard to really tell if you were at a calorie deficit if you did not log /log accurately.

Are you weighing your food? If you are not weighing your food , you may actually be consuming more calories than you think.

I have a fitbit not weighing my food just eat normal
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    choppie70 wrote: »

I have a fitbit not weighing my food just eat normal

To lose weight, you've got to get into a calorie deficit. It's much easier to do this if you log accurate -- a scale can help with this. You have some measurements that look very suspect (like exactly 100 grams of several fruits) and some that are virtually impossible (1 gram of pizza).