I've finally been sticking with it!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Kari. I've struggled with my weight since I was a kid, topping out at a size 20 in women's when I was 17 years old (I'm only 5'4" with a small frame, so on my body, that was a lot). My husband and I joined a gym in December because they had a deal going on, and I've been working with a personal trainer since the middle of January. So far I've lost around 15 lbs and 3" off of my hips, tummy, and butt. I'm so happy to say that with God's help, I'm finally seeing it through this time. Hoping to make some friends here so we can help inspire and encourage each other, as well as swap recipes and exercises. :)

Replies

• thekiakid
    thekiakid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Kari! That is awesome! Great job!

I've been working on losing weight on and off for about the last 2 years. I do well for a while, then I fall off the wagon. This time I'm determined to do it! I've used MFP for a long time, but I had never added friends. I recently decided to try it, and have learned that having friends to help encourage and motivate me, has really made a big difference! I hope it does for you as well. I'd love to be your friend! Adding you now! ;)
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Great job. Beautiful wedding pic btw. Looks like my husband and me. He's 6'6" and I', 5'2"
    Many blessings! :smile:
  • karimarie90
    karimarie90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    sanfromny wrote: »
    Great job. Beautiful wedding pic btw. Looks like my husband and me. He's 6'6" and I', 5'2"
    Many blessings! :smile:

Haha pretty close! I'm 5'4"ish and he's 6'4". Thank you!