Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pulled over by a cop

Options

Replies

• CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Yes, but my dad is an officer so... I try to make sure this doesn't happen too often. It's been over 15 years since I've been pulled over for anything.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    speeding (I think like 4 times). Burnt out break light. Expired tags...I had received the little notice to renew, but it was during the holidays and things were a mad house and I completely forgot...
  • trawillcy2018
    trawillcy2018 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Cycling on a footpath :#
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Speeding
    And expired license plate. I was able to get out of that because I had just had my van serviced and couldn't get it validated until I drove it a bit
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yes.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Speeding, didn’t have my seat belt on, was driving with an expired plate, and was driving with no lights on. I’ve never had a ticket though.

pretty girls usually don't get tickets

Guess I'm not pretty I got a ticket for speeding once. Luckily he caught me when I had slowed down a bit otherwise I'd have lost my license
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Speeding, didn’t have my seat belt on, was driving with an expired plate, and was driving with no lights on. I’ve never had a ticket though.

Guess I'm not pretty I got a ticket for speeding once. Luckily he caught me when I had slowed down a bit otherwise I'd have lost my license

he was probably into men then! :)

I hear that. when I got my first speeding ticket I was doing around 85 in the 35, and he clocked me at 73, and that's only because I slammed my left foot on the brake LOL

I was changing lanes cause I'd be getting off the highway soon. I used my brothers name cause he's a cop and the one who stopped me was one who didn't get breaks so the fact I got it bumped down to the minimum was lucky. It was hubs BMW I was in and it was such a nice drive I would always go way too fast
  • suerlewis2
    suerlewis2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    (Years ago) my tax disc fell off my windscreen due to condensation, cop pulled up beside me at traffic lights. Thankfully he was an alright guy and once he saw I did have the correct documents, he let me reattach the disc and be on my way. :)
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Driving in the left lane to long and my license plate light being out
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Reckless driving and doubling the speed limit

Did you get handcuffed?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

he was probably into men then! :)

I hear that. when I got my first speeding ticket I was doing around 85 in the 35, and he clocked me at 73, and that's only because I slammed my left foot on the brake LOL

I was changing lanes cause I'd be getting off the highway soon. I used my brothers name cause he's a cop and the one who stopped me was one who didn't get breaks so the fact I got it bumped down to the minimum was lucky. It was hubs BMW I was in and it was such a nice drive I would always go way too fast

not sure where you are from, but do you have PBA cards? you bro can give you one so if you ever get pulled over, just slip the cop the card and its almost a guarantee free pass.

bmw, ah typical xD

Canada
    And this guy was notoriously a stickler. He has since died of a heart attack. My brother was like not a surprise.

We got rid of that car I just couldn't not speed in it
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    He said I fit the description of someone in a biker gang,couldn’t reach 4 anything til he had his hand on his gun ....Once he ran everything it was a complete 180 ....Super Nice,acted like we were buddies .....After he pulled away I put a hit out on him (Kidding )
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    elizarizo wrote: »
    strozman wrote: »
    Reckless driving and doubling the speed limit

Did you get handcuffed?

No just searched
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Twice...for speeding...five days apart and on the same stretch of road.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Last month... I was speeding, my registration was expired, then I couldn't produce my old proof of registration or my insurance cards.

He let me go with a warning. I love our State Patrol.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Last time I got pulled over was so he could check out my rims and tires. He said it was for not displaying a front tag, but I had out of state tags displayed to meet that state's requirements. No ticket issued